Uploading Image to Editor
- On the bottom row of icons on top of the text space, choose the 4th icon from the right.
- On the right hand side selet the "Upload" icon.
- Either drag and drop your image, or select "Browse" and select your image for upload..
- If you receive the message "File size exceeds maximum allowed size", you will need to crop the image to under 2k to allow upload - follow the instructiions below "Cropping Image...".
- Once cropped, re-attempt the upload, directions as above.
Cropping Image using Windows 10
- If you are using Windows 10, the easiest way to crop an image is to double click the image you wish to upload.
- click in the white section to the right of the image, then select "Edit & Create".
- Select "edit".
- Select "Crop & Rotate".
- Crop a section from the bottom of the image, and then save with a different name.
- Try uploading the image to check it's appearance.
- If the image is still not right, repeat the procedure (by cropping as required - top, sides or bottom).
- Re-save with different filename, then re-upload.