Help- I Can't Login Using The Login Form With The Social Login Buttons
- If you have registered with us without using your social network link, you may find issues logging in using the login form with the social network icons (black button under "buzzmyid.com".
- If you are unable to login using the login form with the black button, you may login using the alternate login form in the users menu.
- On the top left hand side of the screen click on the ">" and then select "User's Menu" to find the login form.
- If you set up authenticator, you will need to login with your U, password, and the passcode generated by the app, at the time of login.
- Be aware that the "Authenticator" app rolls over the passcodes every few seconds, so it is best to wait for a new passcode to appear, then enter it into the secret key field (ie. if it has been active for a few seconds prior to you entering it, it may elapse before the login process is complete).
- If you choose to use "Authenticator", you will need to enter a code each time you log in.
- You may switch off 3rd party authentication at any time, in the profile-edit form (ie. choose Users Menu > Profile Edit.